We are excited to invite you to join the CUNY Academic Commons, an academic social network created by and for CUNY faculty, graduate students, administrators, staff, postdocs, and alumni. The site offers members the chance to present their work and connect with colleagues from throughout our twenty-four campus system.
The Commons can be used to:
- Create a personal profile and explore the community.
- Join or create public and private groups to facilitate collaboration and communication with colleagues on your campus or across campuses.
- Set up blogs to promote your work, events, and conferences using a highly flexible format that allows for a wide range of visual presentations.
- Create shared public resources on our wiki.
Please see below for a list of sample projects.
Sign-up here and then check out our list of Ten Things to Do to Get Started on the Commons. Please note that undergraduate students are not currently allowed to create accounts on the CUNY Academic Commons.
We look forward to connecting with you and to seeing you add your voice to the Commons.
The CUNY Academic Commons Team
- GC Digital Initiatives
- Journal of Interactive Technology and Pedagogy
- York Comm Tech Program
- Production of History seminar
- Help Wanted
- Pictures of CUNY
- The Carribean Commons
- Open Access Publishing Network @ CUNY
- CUNY Digital Humanities Initiative
- CUNY Games Network
- Revolutionizing American Studies