New to the Commons?
10 Things To Get You Started
- Take the Tour and find out how members connect with colleagues, share ideas, and collaborate.
- Search for like-minded colleagues by name, institution, role, and academic interest.
- Join some groups or start a group of your own. Collaborate via forums, BP Docs, and file sharing. Participate from the comfort of your inbox using our robust reply-by-email feature.
- Read some blogs or start one of your own to share interests and passions, facilitate departmental administration, advertise events, or publish research findings.
- Create a unique and beautiful online CV using specialized and free-form widgets and our distinctive URL shortener that make it easy to share interests, publications, and experience.
- Browse and contribute to the Commons Wiki, a great resource for sharing and building knowledge.
- Browse the Commons Twitter page and filter tweets about CUNY six different ways.
- Adjust Your Privacy to control your information’s visibility and the ways you get site notifications.
- Get Help from a variety of resources and Give Us Feedback about how to improve the site. Your voice contributes to our development priorities.