- Take the Tour and find out how members connect with colleagues, share ideas, and collaborate.
- Search for like-minded colleagues by name, institution, role, and academic interest.
- Join some groups or start a group of your own. Collaborate via forums and file sharing. Participate from the comfort of your inbox using our robust reply-by-email feature.
- Check out some sites or start one of your own to share interests and passions, facilitate departmental administration, advertise events, or publish research findings.
- Create a unique and beautiful online CV using specialized and free-form widgets and our distinctive URL shortener that make it easy to share interests, publications, and experience.
- Browse the Commons Twitter page and filter tweets about CUNY six different ways.
- Adjust Your Privacy to control your information’s visibility and the ways you get site notifications.
- Get Help from a variety of resources or contact us by clicking the Help tab in the top upper right hand corner. We welcome ideas on how to make the Commons better and your ideas contribute to our development priorities.
Thank you for joining the CUNY Academic Commons. If you need further assistance, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org