FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

Find help on issues members have encountered and overcome. FAQ is a wiki page, and we try to keep it up to date with information about creating accounts and profiles, joining and managing groups, starting and posting to blogs, and using the Commons Wiki to collaborate and share. Let us know if things needs clarification, or help us strengthen the FAQ, if you feel comfortable editing the wiki page.

Quick Jumps to FAQ Categories

Answers to many questions encountered when first joining the Commons, including how to manage your profile, how to create an avatar, and how configure email notifications.

Learn how can groups be used on the Commons. How to start and administrate a group, and how to manage privacy. How to use Docs to collaborate on projects.

How do I create a site? Where can I find detailed help? How do I adjust privacy settings? How do I manage images? Answers often link out to the Codex or to the WordPress Help forum.

Answers to many questions, including the basics: How do I create a page? How do I create a hyperlink? How do I embed videos?

301 Moved Permanently

Moved Permanently

The document has moved here.

Creative Commons License

Need help with the Commons? Visit our
help page
Send us a message