The Constant Contact for WordPress plugin is an app that integrates with your Constant Contact account. Constant Contact is a proprietary service which provides email marketing, online event management, social campaign management, online polls and survey functionality.You can get a free 60-day trial account. You’ll need an active account to get this plugin going on your site. Here is a synopsis of the plugin’s features, taken from its WP Repository site:
- Add signup checkbox and list selection to your register page and update profile page
- Add / edit contact lists without visiting www.constantcontact.com
- Includes a powerful form designer
- Built-in Google Analytics visualization
- View your events registration details and get updated with a dashboard widget
- Show contact list selection on register page with ability to exclude certain lists
- Automatically subscribe your user to one or more contact lists on the register page
- Customize the register page signup box (and list selection) title and description
- Add / edit users from your Constant Contact account
- Add a signup widget to your sidebar or anywhere in your template
This plugin may be useful to plan and manage your campus events, conferences, and speaker series. Also you might want to check out the non-proprietary Events Manager plugin and compare functionality.
The plugin features Constant Contact Event Marketing functionality by allowing you to track events, registration, and registrants using the plugin. Simply navigate to Constant Contact > Events. Manage your events from inside WordPress!
Built-in Form Designer
The Form Designer is a form generation and design tool. The Form Designer allows users to generate unlimited number of unique forms and gives a wide variety of options that can be configured, including what fields to show in the signup form. There and tons of design options, including custom background images, border width, colors, fonts and much more.